Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday!

So I wasn't on for much grouping Sunday, so I can't provide you with any high octane, action filled screenshots. However, a few updates nonetheless.

1) My wife, Leyaywn, is currently working on a complete website for us. She'll be getting our big boy forums up before too long, followed by a DKP system, and finally the welcome page, and any other frills we decide to add. I'm very excited about it, I can't stand these dinky forums I embedded here on blogspot.

If there are any artists out there, let me know if you would be interested in constructing any sort of banner for our homepage!


2) Exponental growth wins! Guild bank overflowing! We about doubled in size Sunday, up to 47 members! Everyone has been having tons of fun, grouping together in places like Lavastorm, Kurns Tower, City of Mist, Sebilis, even Plane of Justice! It's not too late to join in, people are still joining as level 1 characters all the time  and the leveling speed is just crazy.

Thanks to the generosity of our guild members, we've been able to accumulate an insane amount of defiant armor and weapons for newcomers to get geared up with, and we have a fairly healthy amount of the level 20+ tier. This is awesome, keep it up guys.



Lots of free items in our guild bank..plus our online roster at about Midnight EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment